1. Client being a legal entity or a company without legal personality shall have the right to file a complaint about services provided by the broker to the extent not related to the insurance protection granted.
A claim or a complaint shall be submitted by e-mail: email@example.com or by mail to the address of the broker’s registered office.
2. Client a natural person shall be entitled to lodge a complaint about services rendered by the broker to the extent not related to the insurance protection granted, a complaint.
A claim or a complaint shall be submitted electronically to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as:
• in writing – in person, in the broker’s office or by mail within the meaning of Article 3(21) of the Act of 23 November 2012. – Postal law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1481, as amended)
• orally – by phone or in person to a record during a visit to a broker unit.
3. Within the scope related to the insurance protection granted, a person is entitled to lodge a complaint to the insurance company, in accordance with the rules provided for in the insurance agreements.
4. Broker shall respond to the complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt. To meet the deadline for answering the complaint, it is sufficient to send the answer before its expiry.
In particularly complicated cases, which make it impossible to consider the complaint and give a reply on time, broker in the information provided to the Client who made the complaint:
• explains the reason for the delay,
• indicates the circumstances which must be established for the examination of the case,
• determines the expected time limit for processing the complaint and providing a reply, which may not exceed 60 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
5. In the case of failure to meet the deadlines (30/60 days), the complaint is considered to be resolved in accordance with the will of the Client. The response to the complaint is given in paper form or electronically at the request of the Client.
6. Any disputes that may arise between the Client and the broker in connection with the performance of the brokerage order agreement will be resolved amicably.
When resolving disputes, legal regulations, principles of fairness and fair trading shall be taken into account.
Within the scope specified in the Act of 5 August 2015 on handling complaints by entities of the financial market and the Financial Ombudsman, the Client shall have the right to apply to the Financial Ombudsman for consideration of the matter.